I love how easy this is to make because boxed cake mix is the base! Be sure to use a Bundt cake pan, otherwise your cake will sink in the middle and not cook fully through. This cake is super moist and delicious! Because there’s so much liquid used, it does take longer to bake than other cakes, but it’s worth it!
Dump it all in, mix, bake and eat!
Chocolate Kahlua Cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 6 ounce package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup water
- For the Glaze: Whisk together 1/4 cup Kahlua and 1/2 cup powered sugar.
- Prepare bundt pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Mix everything together except the glaze ingredients in a big bowl. Pour the mixture into a prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350F until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes
- Allow the cake to cool and then gently remove from the pan onto a cake plate.
- Mix the glaze and drizzle onto the cake. Sprinkle with powered sugar if you want.