Happy Sunday everyone! Today we are heading out to a fall festival at a farm in our area! And I think that will be enough fall festivals for this gal! I’m all about festival-ed out! Although next weekend there is a Harry Potter weekend festival so we might just have to hit that up as well! Today I’m linking up with Neely again for Sunday Social and here are this week’s questions:
1. What do you value most in life?
One the most valuable things to me has always been my relationship with my husband! And now my son, too!
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
Cell phones! They are just so useful in so many ways! I guess they were probably invented before I was born so I’ll be more specific and say “smart phones” since they have Internet, apps etc!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Coffee and the ability to take a nice hot shower!
But seriously- being happy with who you are and what you have.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
Being a great wife, mother, friend and teacher!
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Labor and delivery of Carter because that crap is hard! Afterwards I was like “hell yeah, I’m awesome!” Also- doing a triathlon because it consist of three different sports that I am not very good at and I was able to finish the whole thing so that made me really proud.
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
hmmm I really love Emma Stone because she is a great actress or maybe Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries. They are both a little young to play me but that’s okay!
And that’s all there is! Thanks for stopping by!
Coming up this week- I’m having a super awesome give-away so stay tuned!