Part 2 of “May is for Moms” is an interview with your own mom!
1. How did you feel the moment you found out you were pregnant with me?
Happy and excited.
2. Was I a wonderful surprise or carefully planned?
|My mom opening gifts at her baby shower!|
3. What was the most challenging time in my childhood? Why?
Mid to late elementary school. You argued all the time with me it was like living with a teenager before we were suppose to. Otherwise not a lot of problems.
|I don’t think I was difficult at all!|
4. Did you worry more about me as a child or now that I am an adult?
You know the answer to that. Probably more then, but I still do now. I’m still your mom!
|Cute baby me!|
5. What is one thing that you thought was deeply important when I was a baby that you now realize did not matter at all?
Couldn’t think of anything. Dad couldn’t either.
Part 3 is next Sunday and we will hear an interview from MY baby! Should be interesting since he can’t talk yet, let alone type!
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!!