I am excited to join up with Tara, Katie and Meg this month to review my Birch Box again! After 3 months I finally got a box that I am really excited about! I was pretty “meh” about the other month’s boxes I have received and was thinking about cancelling…but it’s fun to get the mail and a surprise so I decided to stick with it for a few more months.
Here is what I got:
1. “Something Blue” perfume sample by Oscar de la Renta: I have gotten several perfume samples in my Birchboxes and have liked all of them, but this one definitely takes the prize! It kind of reminds me of Lacosse Pink, which is my go-to favorite scent & I love it! It’s light and perfect for summer.
2. Twistband Birchbox Nautical Hair Tie: love this! So cute on my wrist or in my ponytail! the only downside it that it creates a very loose ponytail so you can;t use it to keep your hair up for the gym or that sort of thing, otherwise it’s great!
3. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick: (full sized!) I was so excited to get this full size lipstick in my birchbox! I really like the color, too! I’ve worn it out several times already and keep it in my purse from now on!
4. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: I haven’t tried this one yet and I probably won’t. I am just not a fan of dry shampoo!
5. Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection nail polish: I love the neon color I got (“Reign in Spain”) and I am so happy I got nail polish this month! I know different people got different colors in their boxes and I’m glad I got this one!
Overall I was pleased with my June Birchbox & decided to give them another month!
This month’s sponsor: