This month I wanted to participate with PJ’s Photo Blogging Challenge. The challenge is to share 5 photos from that month fitting into the month’s theme. This month PJ chose the theme “new.” Since it’s 5 photos, this also falls perfectly with doing my Friday Five post as well!
1. New thing learned: since we were all so sick at the beginning of the month, Carter saw us blowing our noses a ton. Now he takes tissues or napkins and pretends he is blowing his nose!
2. New boredom buster! On that infamous snow storm week we finally emerged from our flu riddled house and headed out the local mall just for something to do. Carter loved playing in the play area, but more importantly we discovered the mall has a merry-go-round! We’ve been back several times since!
3. New driver! Sometimes we take Carter to Dave & Buster’s to “play” the games and he absolutely loves playing the driving games! He does the steering wheel, pushes the flashing buttons and dances up and down to the music!
4. New favorite art project. This month we started doing some art activities and Carter loves this one- stick stuff to the sticky paper! He loves it so much that sometimes I catch him trying to “stick” things to the window when the paper isn’t even there!
5. New Skill! Carter has been figuring out how to use a fork this month. It’s a little messy but he’s almost got it!
And those are my 5 “new” themed photos! Did you take a bunch of photos this month that fit the theme? Then you should go link up with PJ’s Photo Blogging Challenge!
I am also linking up today with the Northeast Bloggers Network’s Friday Five link up!
See you this afternoon for THE Weekend Blog Block Party!
This month’s super sponsor: