These super easy cinnamon sugar crescent rolls are a great treat for a yummy breakfast!
In most cases, I am a Crescent Roll purist. I do not like pigs in a blanket. I do not like Crescent rolls with apples or cheese in them. But cinnamon sugar crescent rolls are a keeper! I may like cinnamon more than some people, but the flavor of these is amazing! I’m not even going to share how many I ate in one sitting.
These rolls are super easy to make! Just mix up the filling, spread it out over the dough and then roll up each one! Bake and presto! An easy and yummy treat for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened (I soften mine in the microwave)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F or 350F, according to package directions and type of pan you have. (may be different depending on the brand you use)
- Mix the butter, sugars and cinnamon. I used my kitchen aid mixer for a nice buttery filling.
- Spread out all the rolls flat on your baking sheet.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. You will probably have extra to use for another day! Store it in the fridge- it's really yummy on toast!
- Roll up each crescent roll. Bake according to package directions, usually 9 -12 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this recipe out and what you think! Check out some of our other breakfast recipes!