- 1/2 cup of butter, softened (I soften mine in the microwave)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F or 350F, according to package directions and type of pan you have. (may be different depending on the brand you use)
- Mix the butter, sugars and cinnamon. I used my kitchen aid mixer for a nice buttery filling.
- Spread out all the rolls flat on your baking sheet.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. You will probably have extra to use for another day! Store it in the fridge- it's really yummy on toast!
- Roll up each crescent roll. Bake according to package directions, usually 9 -12 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!