This has been a looooong week. Every day I keep waking up thinking it’s Friday (woohoo!) and then its not, until now!! This has also seemed to feel like a really long month for some reason- probably the weather! So here are just five thoughts from this week.
|“Hey Carter it’s Friday!” “Wow mother that’s so interesting!”|
1. I made it a whole week without going to Target or any store to waste money! All I bought was groceries and a few things at the Dollar Store for Carter! Go me!!
2. Sometimes it’s me. Listen up bloggers, I am not a grammar know-it-all, and I make plenty of mistakes when I write. I put commas in the wrong place (I’m sure) and I often forget apostrophes. But this has been bothering me for a long time. Some people use “I” too liberally. I guess they think you are always supposed to use it, or it makes you sound smart, or whatever. Just so you know, sometimes it’s “me.” A good trick is to take the other person out of the sentence and see how it sounds. For example “Come link up with @ablogger and I” is wrong. You would not say “Come link up with I,” would you? So let’s all use this fun trick and place our “I”s and “me”s correctly!
3. I have come to realize I will never be able to eat my own food again! Carter wants to share, or take a bit of, or steal every single thing I eat. Sometimes I sneak into the corner of the kitchen and scarf down a cookie or a granola bar and I haven’t eaten a whole apple myself in months!
4. It’s going to be 56 and sunny on Saturday! We are taking Carter to the zoo. Probably every other parent in Philly has this same thought, so it will most likely be super crowded but that’s okay! Growing up in Florida, I never thought I would look forward to a day where it is 56 and be excited about being warm!
5. This photo just makes me smile! All the boys on the couch drinking their bottles. Only one of these is posed, can you guess which one?
This month’s super sponsor: