2. Wears size 18 month clothes, although the pants are slightly big!
3. Favorite foods: eggs, apple sauce, hamburger, cheese slices and fruit
4. Does not care much for chicken
5. Tried broccoli and liked it!
6. Likes reading books and will bring you a book to read him
7. Says cheese, apple, eggs, mommy, daddy, ball, doggy (kind of), no, juice, baby, mine, uh-oh
8. Kind of says “clean up”
9. Lets you know when he wants something by pointing to it then pointing to himself
10. Favorite new words: “mine” and “woah”
11. New mannerism: shrugging his shoulders with arms up as if to say “i don’t know” when he looking for something!
12. Loves looking at trucks and will point them out to you!
13. Super loves dogs! In real life, on TV, in posters and books!
14. Likes to point at other kids and say “baby”
15. Only has two speeds: standing still and running
16. Likes to look out the window and say “woah!”
17. Took his third airplane trip this month!
18. Sometimes is super sweet and gives cuddles and hugs and kisses
19. Enjoys playing cars and trucks
20. Favorite eating game is throwing his food and cup
21. Loves watching TV and brings you the remote when he wants it on! He likes to watch Curious George the most!Only three months until his 2nd birthday! Woah!
Welcome to Time for Mom, the best parenting link up around!
Time for Mom is a place to link up your post related to anything parenting each week! We like to make it our Tuesday post, but you can link up another recent post if you’d like!
Time for Mom is happy to announce some big changes coming soon! We are adding several new co-hosts over the next few weeks! I am looking forward to showing off all our new co-hosts with you guys soon!
Please be sure to click around and comment on a few others in the link up! Don’t just link and run! Let’s make this a mom community!
And if you didn’t get enough of us on our blogs, check out our Time for Mom Superstars Pinterest Board! Each week we will pin some of our favorites from the link up to the board! Check it out and see who was pinned!
Be sure to check out her post and then link up your own post for this week with us!
Thanks for linking up! Our new button design will be coming soon, in the meantime if you want to link back you can just give us a shout out in your post, twitter or facebook page!
Link up your Time for Mom post here, and don’t forget to check out some other posts in the hop and leave a comment!
This month’s super sponsor: