I like to think my style is casual chic.
2. What is your favorite outfit?
My favorite outfit usually comprises skinny jeans with a cute top and
heels — wedge sandals in the summer and boots in the winter.
3. What store would you pick for an unlimited shopping spree?
Nordstrom. In a New York minute.
4. How has your fashion changed since becoming a mom?
I have actually become more stylish since becoming a mom, believe it or
not. As I’ve aged, I’ve learned what works for me and what doesn’t, and I
read a lot of style blogs and work hard at staying current and on trend
without looking like I’m trying too hard.
5. What advice would you give other moms on fashion?
Don’t give up! 🙂 I think sometimes we get overwhelmed and decide it’s not worth the effort. But we are worth it!
6. Where does your fashion inspiration come from?
Most of my fashion inspiration comes from other blogs.
7. Anything else you’d like to add?
On Wednesdays, I post photos of my outfits from the week. And on
Fridays, I host the Fashion Friday linkup where you can find tons of
blog posts about fashion for moms.
This month’s super sponsor: