- 2 boxes of vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers
1. Mix the pudding mixes and milk together until fully mixed.
2. Fold in the Cool Whip.
3. Crumble the Nilla Wafers in a food processor until they are very fine crumbs (like sand!) If you want your “sand” to be darker you could throw in a few Oreo cookies for fun!
4. Create layers of the pudding mix and Nilla Wafer crumbles in your serving cups! Add shell candy or other candy if you want!