Every month P.J. over at A ‘lil hoohaa hosts the Photo Blogging Challenge! For this challenge you take pictures throughout the month to fit in the theme he announces on the first of that month and then chose your top 5 to blog about. This months theme is colorful and here are my 5 colorful photos!
1. Even though my birthday is in July, my friends and husband surprised me with a small party early in August (since we had been out of town on my birthday!) They had balloons, decorations, my favorite wine and cheese and a big plate of sushi! We played Mario Kart and had a fire pit complete with birthday cake and s’mores!
2. For Carter’s birthday party I made this amazing punch! It’s non-alcoholic so it’s kid friendly and I love the bright colors! After the raspberries are mixed in it turns a nice shade of pink!
3. At the party we also had this blow up splash pad with a little slide! You plug your hose into it and water sprays out from tiny holes around the edges! It was really cute, although Carter preferred to go in without the spray being on.
4. Later in the month my car’s windshield needed to be replaced and Carter insisted on sitting outside to watch! I love this bright orange tee shirt!
5. It was barely raining but Carter insisted on carrying the “brella” the other night when we went out to walk the dog. I just love this picture so much!
Linking up with:
This month’s super sponsor: