Recently my friend and fellow blogger, Krystal, launched a fabulous e-course on blogging and I am so excited to share it with you guys! Her course, Bloggers Get Social, is designed for bloggers of all levels, so both new and experienced bloggers will find useful information! If you’re looking to grow and improve your blog and network with other bloggers this is perfect for you!
Krystal designed this course to be an accountability and action group for busy bloggers! She provides content through an email series, which is supported within an accountability Facebook group! The group is the perfect place to ask questions and grow together with other bloggers. Additionally, there are google hangouts, twitter parties and prizes throughout the course!
You will have the chance to read and absorb the information, participate in discussion, and complete the daily challenges. Don’t worry! There’s no homework and each challenge shouldn’t take more than fifteen or twenty minutes. Set aside time in the morning or before bed to pop in!
Here is a little bit more information on what the course includes!
- 15 Emails. You receive one email each business day for fifteen days. Each email includes relevant links to tools to use for your blog, advice from yours truly on what has worked for me over the past few years, and a few new tricks that you’ve never seen anywhere (probably). The emails feature NEW content that hasn’t been shared anywhere before, and each topic includes actionable ideas and things that you can do TODAY to grow your website.
- Day 1: Choose a platform + Photography
- Day 2: Money + Traffic
- Day 3: Social Media Strategy
- Day 4: Time Management
- Day 5: Network + Dream Up Your Ideal Goal
- Day 6: Monetization: Getting down and dirty with what will work for you (and how to get there in the shortest amount of time)
- Day 7: Instagram
- Day 8: Twitter + Stumble Upon
- Day 9: Pinterest + Google+
- Day 10: YouTube + Vine
- Day 11: Facebook + Groups
- Day 12: How to Create More Content + Ideas
- Day 13: Staying Motivated + Putting It All Together
- Day 14: Meet Your Tribe
- Day 15: Now What?
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook group to share, find a blogging tribe, and ask questions
- 3 Google Hangouts (Once a week, times to be determined by group availability)
- 1 Twitter Party to Celebrate (The last Monday of the month)
- Placement in a blogging tribe with other bloggers in your niche/interest and accountability to help share each other’s content (as time allows)
- BONUS: Each person who signs up will also receive a FREE blog planner from Mama’s Got it Together!
Interested? Find out more by joining us tonight at 9:00pm EST for an interactive Google Hangouts about blogging!
Krystal will be answering your top five Blog Questions! RSVP and I hope to see you there. If you can’t make it, don’t worry, you can watch it later on youtube as well!
Be sure to check out Bloggers Get Social’s website to sign up! And as a special for my readers: USE PROMO CODE BGS14 TO GET $30 OFF!
You can also enter to win a free spot in the e-course over on my instagram! Giveaway is open through September 29th.
Come join the fun! Grow your blog, meet other like minded bloggers and invest in yourself!
This month’s super sponsor: