It’s September and that can only mean one thing- it’s “fall ya’ll”! Even though I love summer, the heat has really taken over this year and I’ve been in sort of a slump. To me fall feels like a great time to refresh and restart on some goals that I have really been ignoring all summer! So let’s get to it!
1. Cook healthy meals on every weeknight, even when my husband is out of town. Because I tend to just make frozen raveoli whenever my husband isn’t home!
2. Workout 3 times per week. You know, to be healthy and strong.
3. Grow back my nails since I bit them all off over the past two weeks. Because they look terrible.
4. Wear cute outfits and show them off in my Fall Style link up! I want to start putting together nicer outfits and wear more “fashionable” clothes than just my regular tee shirt and jeans or shorts!
5. Do “tot school” types of activities with Carter 2 – 3 times per week. I want to find activities that we can have fun together and he can learn some things, too!
6. Keep my budget sheet up to date!
I will revisit these goals at the end of September and see how I did!
What are your goals this fall?
Welcome to Time for Mom, the best parenting link up around!
We have each picked a blog post from last week to feature! This may be a fun recipe or kids activity, or a post that really inspired us or that we related with. Be sure to check them out if you didn’t already last week!
Thanks for linking up! By linking up with us you are opting in to our weekly email reminder for this hop and giving us permission to use an image from your blog if chosen for our weekly featured posts. We will always link back to your post when we use your image when we feature you!
This month’s super sponsor: