P.S.- there is a giveaway at the bottom of this post for a kitchen aid mixer! Don’t forget to enter!
Gelatine shots are the perfect surprise to bring to any party! For a nice fall flavor I have created some delicious apple cider gelatine shots. These shots are a nice mix of cider and spice with a touch of sweet caramel!
You will need:
- 2 cups of cider
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar mix (found with the spices at your grocery store or make your own)
- 2 packets of Knox gelatine
- 1 cup of caramel flavored vodka
For this recipe I used 2 ounce shot cups I bought at the party store. Set them out on a baking sheet for easy transport to and from the fridge.
What to do:
- Add cider to a saucepan and sprinkle Knox over it. Turn on stove to low heat.
- Stir to incorporate Knox and allow the mixture to cook over low heat until it’s fully dissolved and warmed throughout. It does not need to boil.
- Add the cinnamon-sugar mixture and stir until sugar is dissolved and cinnamon is fully mixed in. There will be some cinnamon floating, but that’s okay.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool off for a few minutes. Add the vodka and mix together.
- Carefully pour into you shot glasses and transfer to fridge. Allow to set at least 4 hours or overnight. I would also recommend covering them with the coordinating lids or wax paper if you don’t plan to serve them all at once.
Optional: Add a dollop of whipped cream to each before serving for a little something extra.
Recipe Notes: If you don’t like cinnamon, just add 2 teaspoons of sugar! You can also use vanilla or whipped cream vodka for a slightly different flavor.
And one for you! Cheers!
Whats that? Did I hear someone say give-a-way?! That’s right!
Join us for #Food4Fall and who knows YOU may be the proud new owner of an apple-red Kitchen Aid! Good Luck!
This month’s super sponsor: