|Pretty little heirloom tomatoes!|
- chicken breasts (1 per person)
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- 1 8 ounce container of fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 pint heirloom tomatoes (grape sized)
- balsamic vinegar
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped or thinly sliced, or dried basil (approx 1/2 teaspoon)
What to do:
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and brush olive oil on both sides of each. Sprinkle each side with Italian seasoning to coat.
- Bake chicken at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until there is no pink (check the center)
- While chicken is baking make the salsa. Slice the tomatoes into halves or fourths, depending on the size. Drain the mozzarella pearls and mix with tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar to taste. Mix in basil leaves or sprinkle dried basil and mix in.
Let me know if you try this one out!
This month’s super sponsor: