Looking for a fun and new way to serve lasagna? Look no more because lasagna rolls up are where it’s at! This recipe is delicious and cheesy and saucy and everything you want Italian food to be!
Lasagna Roll Ups
What you need:
- 12 (or so) lasagna noodles (I always like to cook a few extra just in case!)
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded monzerella cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese or more to taste
What to do:
- Cook noodles to al dente
- While noodles are cooking: saute hamburger meat and garlic until meat is fully cooked, crumble meat while it cooks. Remove from heat and drain the grease.
- Add cottage cheese, monzerella and mayo to the pan and stir well.
4. Lay out cooked noodles on a baking sheet or parchment paper, spread filling over each noodle until all the filling is used up.
5. Carefully roll up the noodles and filling!
6. Pour a little sauce into a pan, just enough to cover the bottom. Add the lasagna rolls up and then cover them with the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7. Cook at 350 degrees about 15-20, until hot and bubbly.
What’s your favorite lasagna filling?
This month’s super sponsor: