Today I am joining up with Momma Lew and her blogger buddies for a Holiday Cookie Swap Party and you are all invited! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the cookies that each blogger has prepared for you! I made Oatmeal and Candy Cookies with Christmas colored M&Ms and they are amazing!
Oatmeal-Candy Holiday Cookies:
Makes 2 dozen
You will need:
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup M&Ms in holiday colors of choice
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
What to do:
- mix all dry ingredients
- melt butter and then add butter, egg and vanilla
- mix until just mixed, some of the M&Ms might break and thats okay!
- Drop by rounded 2 tablespoons onto baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, let cool a minute and then transfer to wire cooling rack to finish cooling
Guys these cookies are so amazing you won’t even believe it! I’m not even joking, I made these when my in-laws were over and we ate them all in less than 2 days!
Check out all the recipes in the link up!
When you are finished enjoying your cookies, we have a great giveaway for you to enter! One lucky reader will win a prize of $100 PayPal Cash to help with your holiday shopping!
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, 18+ and one entry per household. Giveaway will end on 12/15 at 11:59pm EST.
This month’s super sponsor: