Zucchini Bread Muffins Recipe
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini (I found this to be about 1 1/2 medium zucchinis)
What to do:
- Grate zucchini and set in a colander over the sink. Press down to release the excess moisture. Allow to drain while you mix the rest.
- Preheat over to 350 and grease your muffin pan to prepare.
- Mix together sugar through salt ingredients until blended well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking power and cinnamon to the wet mixture and blend a few times.
- Press the zucchini again to really get that water out. It should be slightly wet, not totally dry! Add zucchini to batter and mix in.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan. Should be about exactly enough for 12 muffins. Each muffin will be filled slightly over 3/4 full.
- Bake about 25-27 minutes. Check for done-ness by pressing the top of a muffin, it should be “springy” when done! Let muffins cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.