I love hosting parties for any occasion, and a big football game is no exception! An indoor tailgate is the perfect party theme for a winter game, when it’s a bit too cold for a real tailgate! Turn up the heat, throw on your favorite team teeshirt and make sure your party is unforgettable for your friends!
Here are some ideas for an awesome indoor tailgate party!
1. Buy a football shaped cookie cutter and go to town! Good for so much more than cookies- you can cut out football shaped brownies, sandwiches, cheese – you name it!
2. Put out some “time out treats” for your guest! Choose candy in your favorite team colors, single serving sizes of crackers or chips and of course some veggies with dip.
3. Create your own unique koozie for your party! Koozies are such a great way to get your guest into your party theme and help you root for your team! They also make a great take home item for your party guest to enjoy later! You can make your own custom can koozie, can coolers and zipper bottle coolers online at Express Imprint! Check out their site here!
They created a mock up of a koozie using my blog logo! How cute is that?! Besides printing some up for your party, you could get some made up for your blog or business!
4. Don’t forget the real food! Instead of ordering pizza why not set up a fun food bar? Hot dogs or hamburgers with all the toppings, nacho bar, baked potato bar or you could go all in with a snack stadium!
5. Last but not least, be sure to have a few games for your party guests to play! We always love to play the “squares” game (see above)! If you’re not the betting type, you could also have football bingo or commercial bingo, a football shaped pinata or for the kids, pin the football on the field goal!
What are your essentials for a great indoor tailgate?
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored post. I received compensation in exchange for this post.
This month’s super sponsor: