I recently read an article where a woman drank hot water with lemon and honey every morning for a year and absolutely loved it. Apparently there are numerous health benefits to drinking this concoction, and since I’ve been fighting a pretty bad cold for about three weeks now (yes, seriously) I thought it might be a good idea to give it a try! I’m going to try it for two weeks and then report back how it goes!
Here are some of the health benefits of drinking hot lemon honey water I have compiled from various sources:
- Aids in digestion and helps your digestive system in general.
- Helps clear up your skin.
- Helps cleanse the lymphatic system.
- Can help you fight a cold.
- Freshens breath.
- Can help with your energy level and morning mood.
Health benefits and more energy in the morning? I’ll try it! I haven’t tried many “natural remedies” such as this in the past but I’ve read enough to convince me this might be worth a shot!
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?
This month’s super sponsor: