So far I have posted for 8 weeks of my 52 weeks goal to a healthier me! I’m not going to lie, some of the goals I have set for myself in this journey so far have not been working out so well! Blame it on the weather, or getting a cold for 3 weeks, or traveling out of town, but whatever the reason I know I can do better on all of goals. Some of the post have not been goal oriented, just healthy tips or ideas. Here’s the breakdown so far:
- In week 2 I talked about drinking more water, and I have been able to do that! I haven’t been keeping track on the app as I planned (it doesn’t work very well) but I do know my water intake has gone up a lot. I mostly drink water with lime slices or bubbly water!
- In week 3 I shared my delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe and talked about eating more vegetables. I definitely have been adding more veggies to my day, even though I never really had a problem eating them before, I knew I could use at least one more serving every day.
- In week 8 I decided to try drinking hot lemon & honey water every day for two weeks as an experiment. So far I do not see a change, but I am still putting this in the “success” category since I have actually done it! I’ll share more about that when the two weeks are up.
- In week 1 I talked about how I’d like to stop biting my nails. I actually did stop biting them for a good few weeks and they grew out quite nicely! Then something happened and I just started biting them again and haven’t been able to stop. I am trying to figure out what triggers this habit, I’ve noticed I do it most often when I’m reading, so I need to figure out how to deal with that!
- Week 4 I set up a regular workout schedule for myself with the goal of going to the gym at least 3 times per week. To be honest, I had a stomach virus and then a pretty bad cold/sore throat thing which just really sucked my energy and made me have no desire to work out for a really long time. I am trying to get myself back to that place where I can work out regularly! It’s a mental challenge as much as it is a physical one.
I am working on improving in these areas and trying harder to meet my goals! I am also trying to come up with a better posting schedule for my 52 weeks series, so if you have any healthy living related post you’d like to see, please let me know!
Are you doing a 52 Week Series on your blog this year? I’d love to hear about it in the comments so we can show support for each other!
Want more? You can follow along with my 52 Weeks to a Healthier Me journey on my 52 Weeks Pinterest Board!
This month’s super sponsor: