If you love a mint flavor mixed with rich chocolate then these pops are for you! Use a drop of green food coloring to add a pop of color! These are perfect for holidays such as Saint Patricks Day, or even Christmas!
EDIT: Originally this recipe was made with Muller yogurt, which is no longer available in the USA. An alternative I have found is Chibani flips! If you find another alternative brand, please let us know in the comments!
Grasshopper Pie Pops Recipe
- 2 containers of Mint Chocolate Chip flavor yogurt
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice (I use whole)
- 6-7 chocolate sandwich cookies
- chocolate syrup
- Optional: green food coloring
- In a small food processor or blender, chop the cookies until desired consistency. I chopped them until they looked like dirt so the pops would be easy to eat with no chunks.
- Spoon a tiny bit of the cookie crumbs into each pop mold (about a teaspoon each)
- Squirt a tiny bit of the chocolate syrup into the mold, which will help the cookie stick together. This is the "topping" for the Grasshopper pie!
- Add the yogurt and milk to the blender with the remaining cookie crumbs. Blend it all together.
- Pour carefully into each mold. You might have a little leftover, depending on the size of your molds. If there are on the smaller side, use less milk.
- Add the sticks and freeze overnight.