This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
If you love a mint flavor mixed with rich chocolate then these pops are for you! I recently came up with the idea for them when I visited the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt demo at my local Walmart! This yogurt is a new product, and is perfect for a special indulgence! The ice cream inspired flavors are the perfect way to give in to your ice cream craving and feel like you are having dessert. It’s very rich and creamy as it’s made with 6% milk fat but also contains 7g of protein, which makes it a great alternative to ice cream.
My son just loves yogurt, which he calls “yo-yo” and he was super excited to attend this demo with me! At the demo they had added some toppings to the yogurt, which was a nice touch! As you can see, we tried the Vanilla Bean Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt flavor with a raspberry topping mixed in!
Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt can be tricky to find in the dairy section, it was tucked away in kids yogurt area. Look for the signature black containers!
I brought home a couple of each flavor to try out!
The next morning we had a taste test! Vanilla bean was my son’s favorite, while I really loved the Mint Chocolate Chip. The verdict is still out on which one is my husband’s favorite! Because my son also loves popsicles so much, I decided to use the yogurt as inspiration for a yummy pop! Try out my recipe and let me know what you think!
Grasshopper Pie Pops Recipe
You will need:
- 2 containers of Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt in Mint Chocolate Chip flavor
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice (I use whole)
- 6-7 chocolate sandwhich cookies
- chocolate syrup
- Optional: green food coloring
What to do:
- In a small food processor or blender, chop the cookies until desired consistency. I chopped them until they looked like dirt so the pops would be easy to eat with no chunks.
- Spoon a tiny bit of the cookie crumbs into each pop mold (about a teaspoon each)
- Squirt a tiny bit of the chocolate syrup into the mold, which will help the cookie stick together. This is the “topping” for the Grasshopper pie!
- Add the Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt and your milk to the blender with the remaining cookie crumbs. Blend it all together.
- Pour carefully into each mold. You might have a little leftover, depending on the size of your molds. If there are on the smaller side, use less milk.
- Add the sticks and freeze overnight.
Love Müller? Visit www.Mullerquaker.com
to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and
offers. As a thank you, you’ll also get a coupon to use toward your next
I hope you enjoyed my Grasshopper Pie Pops recipe! I’d love to know, what’s your favorite way to incorporate yogurt into your recipes? Have you ever tried Müller yogurt?