This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetSaucy #CollectiveBias
Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers and it’s so easy to make! Bruschetta is an Italian appetizer which is made with toasted bread that is rubbed with garlic, olive oil and salt. Other toppings can vary from tomatoes to cheeses to even raw meat! My recipe is my own personal variety which is not only delicious but also takes very little prep work!
Being on a low-sodium diet means I am on always the lookout for products that are low salt or no salt added so I was happy to find the No Salt Added traditional pasta sauce by Franceso Rinaldi! Although I don’t always use low salt products, it’s great to find low salt alternatives in things I use often, such as pasta sauce. I always like to have a few jars on hand in my pantry just in case! I was excited to use the No Salt Added sauce in my recipe, since the cheese does have sodium in it, so the sauce balances that out.
Easy Bruchetta Recipe
You will need:
- A thin loaf of bread, cut into slices, or a bag of pre-cut bread slices.
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Traditional No Salt Added Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce*
- Fresh basil, cut into thing slices
- olive oil
- optional: a few cloves of fresh garlic, peeled and cut in half
What to do:
- Spread the bread slices out on a serving platter. Rub each one with the cut halves of your garlic, if you want that flavor.
- Spoon the sauce onto each slice and spread evenly with the back of the spoon.
- Cut up the monzeralla into slices and then fourth each slice. Add a piece of cheese to each one.
- Top with the basil and then drizzle on olive oil.
These were such a hit, some people couldn’t even wait until daddy got home from work to try one. The sauce had a great flavor and really made this recipe stand out! I even used to the make chicken parm that night, too.
I found Francesco Rinaldi pasta sauce in the sauce aisle at Walmart. As you can see, there are a lot of options. The sauce is gluten free, low carb and contains no preservatives! Francesco Rinaldi is now on twitter, too, so be sure to follow them!
Thanks for checking out my easy bruschetta recipe! What would you cook with Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce? How do you get creative with pasta sauce?