These pineapple upside cake popsicles are easy to make with your kids and taste great!
Welcome back to Mini Chef Mondays! This week we made another delicious and easy popsicle recipe, and I just love the way these turned out. Pineapple upside down cake is one of those desserts that I always forget about, but love it every time I have it! So, I thought of this dessert as an inspiration for another popsicle recipe and we made it with just a few ingredients, so it’s perfect for your mini chef to create!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Popsicles Recipe
Be sure to check out our video below to see my mini chef in action making these popsicles!
- 1 container cherry yogurt
- 1 container vanilla yogurt
- 1 small can of pineapple, with juices (sliced, crushed or cut however)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Special equipment (optional): squeeze bottle
- Add the cherry yogurt to the squeeze bottle. This way you can squirt the yogurt into your pop molds without a big mess.
- Add cherry yogurt to the bottom of each popsicle mold, sharing equally between them.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend well so you don't get chunks of pineapple.
- Carefully pour into the molds, add the sticks and freeze at least 3 hours or until hard. Easy as pie (or cake!)
Serve and enjoy!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Cherry Avocado Smoothie Bowl // Courtney’s Sweets
- Zucchini Meatballs // Momma Lew
- Strawberry Lime Ice Pops // Baby Loving Mama
- Strawberry and Avocado Salsa // We’re Parents
- Edible Mother’s Day Gifts // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Dessert Tacos // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Perfect for Brunch Blintz Souffle // Vegging at the Shore
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Leather // O’Boy! Organic
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Popsicles // My Mini Adventurer