Welcome to the first week of our “Back to School” theme month for Mini Chef Mondays! Today we’re kicking off back to school with a yummy after school snack- our super easy cucumber veggie dip! This is a great snack for hungry kids to have in the afternoon.
First, peel the cucumber. Cut your cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Chop it up so it fits into your food processor.
Add cream cheese and garlic powder with the cucumbers and blend in the food processor until smooth.
Serve and enjoy! This dip goes great with cucumbers, sliced peppers or other veggies you love. It also pairs well with plain potato chips and pita chips, or your favorite cracker! For a slightly different flavor, you can also try making this with half cream cheese and half sour cream.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1 small container of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice cumber lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Chop cucumber up.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend well.
- Serve with cut up veggies or your favorite chips/crackers.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- 10 Healthy Juice Recipes for Back to School // Courtney’s Sweets
- 10+ Kid Approved School Snacks // Momma Lew
- Cinnamon Yogurt Dippers // Finding Zest
- Walnut, Grape, and Chicken Salad // We’re Parents
- Train Snack for your Thomas Obsessed Kiddo // Eating Richly
- Olympics Chocolate Pretzel Bites // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy & Eco- Friendly Back to School Tips // O’Boy! Organic
- Easy Cucumber Veggie Dip // My Mini Adventurer