Welcome back to Mini Chef Mondays! This week we made a super easy Halloween snack you can whip up last minute! The great part is, you can use a variety of veggies to make the face, so customize it to what your kid likes! It’s also easy to make a bunch for your kid and their friends.
Cut up a carrot into equal sized circles. Slice a cucumber so you have the skin in a long strip. Use various sized cookie cutters to make shapes for the jack-o-lantern face. For example, I used the corners of star cookie cutter to cut the teeth shapes into the mouth! I cut triangles for the eyes and stem. The I used an apple corer to cut a circle for the nose.
Arrange carrot slices into a pumpkin shape and add the face shapes. You can also make a variety of face shapes out of different veggies and let your kid creat their own carrot jack-o- lantern!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad // Courtney’s Sweets
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake // Finding Zest
- Pumpkin Shaped Sugar Cookies Without a Cookie Cutter // Eating Richly
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Applesauce Overnight Oats // Vegging at the Shore