This week for Mini Chef Mondays we created a fun and easy snack (or dessert) which you only need three ingredients to make! Banana and chocolate together has always seemed like an odd combination to me but I know a lot of people like it so I decided to try to it with my mini chef! Our banana bites turned out to be a hit!
First you add the chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted.
Stir together the chocolate and peanut butter until smooth.
Cut up the bananas and then dip each slice into the chocolate mixture. You can use your hands, or, if it’s too hot, use a fork to dip each one! Place on a plate or sheet of parchment paper and transfer to the fridge to set. Let them set in the fridge 20-30 minutes (minimum) and then enjoy!
- 1 large chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter together on 30 seconds intervals until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Dip banana slices into the chocolate-peanut butter mixture to cover each one.
- Cool in fridge to set the chocolate, about 30 minutes.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!