Welcome back to Mini Chef Mondays! We took a little break for the holidays last week but we are back for the New Year and plan to keep with our regular schedule bringing you fun recipes for kids every Monday! The holidays are over but that doesn’t mean you have to stop celebrating altogether! Mix up one of these fun mocktails with your kids to make a regular day into a fun party!
15+ Mocktails to Make with Your Kids
- Watermelon Cherry Mint Mocktail
- Pineapple Holiday Mocktail
- Cherry Limeade
- Tropical Slushie
- 7 Up Cranberry Spritzer
- Honeydew Lemon Slush
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Cranberry Pineapple Mocktail
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria
- Easy Pomegranate Lime Mocktail
- Virgin Mojitos
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Virgin Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
- Homemade Fruit Punch
- Blue Sparkler Mocktail
- Sunny Mock Sangria
- Fruit Crush Punch
- Disney’s Inside Out Inspired Kids Drinks
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers.
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!