This week for mini chefs we made a super easy recipe- pudding parfaits! Besides tasting good, this is a great recipe to make with your kids because there is no cooking or cutting involved! Just mixing, pouring and making the yummy layers. My mini chef loved scooped the pudding up to make the layers.
Make the vanilla pudding according to the box directions: 2 cups of milk mixed plus the box mix. Stir for two minutes then let it set in the fridge for a few minutes. Make the parfaits by layering pudding, then blueberries, then whipped cream, repeating until the pudding is used up. Top with whipped cream and a few blueberries.
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 container blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- whipped cream of choice
- Make pudding according to package directions. Let is set a few minutes in the fridge.
- Make parfaits by layering pudding, then blueberries, the whipped cream.
- Repeat until the pudding is used up, 2-3 layers.
- Top with one last layer of whipped cream and a blueberry garnish!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mango Fruit Dip // Finding Zest
- The Best Kids Kitchen Knife and Knife Safety For Kids // Eating Richly
- Healthy Slow Cooker Granola // Vegging at the Shore