Watermelon is a summer favorite around here and a yummy way to keep cool and hydrated in the summer! Besides a big juicy slice, why not create some of your favorite recipes using watermelon as the star?! We’ve rounded up some delicious recipes to make with your mini chef this summer! Which one will you try this week?
Easy Fruit Salad from Courtney’s Sweets
Frozen Watermelon Pops from Sunny Sweet Days
Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles from Courtney’s Sweets
Under the Sea Mermaid Honey Lime Fruit Salad from Finding Zest
Fresh Watermelon Juice from My Mini Adventurer
Watermelon Berry Smoothie from Sunny Sweet Days
Watermelon Strawberry Cooler from Finding Zest
Strawberry Watermelon Juice from Know Your Produce
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Marshmallow Playdough Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Tropical Mermaid Punch Recipe // Finding Zest
- Healthy Dessert Recipes for Kids to Make // Eating Richly
- Avocado Caprese // Vegging at the Shore
- Watermelon Recipes to Make with Your Kids This Summer // My Mini Adventurer