It’s just a few days until Halloween so I figured it’s about time to share a few Halloween recipes! Since having my baby just over three weeks ago I haven’t been jumping on the blog as much as I’d like, so my Halloween post are up a bit late this year! I love sharing super easy recipes like these strawberries because you can make them with your kids and you can do them last minute! You only need a few ingredients to make these cute ghosts! Let your kids do the faces and they’ll all be unique! You can also use candy eyes and sprinkles to personalize the ghosts even more.
Ghost Strawberries Recipe
- 1 cup white candy melts
- black gel icing
- 10 large strawberries
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each strawberry into the white candy melts, making sure they are completely coated.
- Set on parchment paper and allow the melts to harden.
- Using the black gel icing, pipe on 2 eyes and a circle for a mouth!
Boo! I hope you enjoy this super easy and cute Halloween recipe!