Welcome to my quick and easy recipes page! This is a collection of recipes exclusively for my email subscribers! Thanks for being a subscriber! Simply scroll down to the recipe you want and click print to print it out!
- 3-4 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (28 oz)
- buns for serving if you want to make it into sandwiches
- Unwrap the pork and place in slow cooker. If the meat is a large piece, I like to cut it apart a little so the sauce gets everywhere.
- Cover with sauce, rubbing it all over, under and around.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water. My secret is to first put the water in the bbq sauce bottle and shake it so I can fully use up the sauce! Waste not!
- Cover and cook on low heat, about 8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving: Open the lid and use forks or tongs to break up the meat and pull it apart (hence the name, pulled pork)! Continue to cook for 30 more minutes after this step.
- Serve with rolls or alone. We like to use sweet Hawaiian rolls!