Pour carefully into your ice pop molds, add sticks and freeze at least 4 hours.
Berry Lemon Popsicles Recipe:
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Fruit Punch Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes that Kids Can Make For Mom // Momma Lew
- Quick and Easy Flatbread Pizza // Baby Loving Mama
- Brownie Bottom Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
// We’re Parents
- Healthy Easy Strawberry Cobbler Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pear Arugula Panini // Vegging at the Shore
- Double Chocolate Waffles with Berry Sauce // O’Boy! Organic
- Berry Lemon Popsicles // My Mini Adventurer