Welcome back to mini chef Mondays! This week we really wanted to make another recipe using our candy eyeballs for Halloween. So, I came up with the idea for a ghost themed yogurt bark- boo bark!
It’s really so simple to make! First, spread vanilla yogurt over a parchment lined freezer sized tray. We dumped the yogurt in the middle and got to spreading. Try to make it even and not too thick thin, but it doesn’t have to be perfect.
Next, place pairs of eyeballs around the yogurt to make your ghost. If you plan to cut them out with a cookie cutter like we did be sure to keep the size in mind. Freeze for at least four hours, then cut them up to eat! We used ghost shaped cutters but you can also just break them apart into pieces. If using cookie cutters be sure to press hard to get all the way through and work fast so the shape keeps!
Eat right away or return the cut ghost to the fridge, because the yogurt does start to melt pretty quickly.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Candy Corn Ice Pops // Courtney’s Sweets
- Bloodshot Halloween Drink for Kids // Finding Zest
- Halloween Fruit Cups Your Preschooler Can Make // Eating Richly
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Vegetarian Lasagna // Vegging at the Shore
- Boo Bark // My Mini Adventurer