We had a full week of relatives visiting but I am here with five things I think you should check out this Friday!
1. My husband is once again participating in the Livestrong challenge event in Philadelphia this month! He is riding something like
1 million 60 miles to help raise money for cancer research and programs that support cancer survivors. He is still far from his goal of $250, and ANY amount is helpful!! Bonus! If you donate I’ll throw in a free 200×200 ad spot to you as well! If you want to donate please click here!
2. I recently came across these mantra mugs and I love them! They also sell tea and mantra bottles, among other things. Check out their website!
3. One of our fellow bloggers PJ is doing his monthly Photo Blogging Challenge and the theme for August is: colorful! You choose five photos you took during the month to showcase in a blog post and link up on August 29th! I love the theme this month and I am going to do it! Won’t you join in?
4. Also, just be sure to check out my friend and sidebar sponsor Steph’s blog Life According to Steph, mostly because she is cool and funny.
5. I am participating all this month with justjacq’s fashion challenge on instagram! Come join the fun with the hashtag #jjdailystylechallenge and follow her on instagram @thejustjacq and me too @rach_b123!
So check out those things and I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Don’t forget to link up you Friday Five over at Northeast Bloggers Network!
This month’s super sponsor: