This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for supporting my blog!
EDIT: This post was updated 3/29/2019 to fix old and no longer valid links, therefore some links may not be the exact product that you see in the pictures.
It’s Spring and Easter is coming up fast! For some reason, I always feel like Easter is an April holiday so I am always thrown off when its actually in March. Regardless of which month it’s in, it’s always nice to have some extra ideas for gifts for the holiday. All these gifts you can buy easily online through Amazon!
Babies obviously aren’t old enough to hunt for Easter eggs, get candy in their baskets or do anything of those things, but that doesn’t mean they can’t have some Easter fun! I tried to think of some things I would include in my baby’s Easter basket that would be appropriate for Easter/Spring as well as for a 7-8 month old baby!
Here are some ideas I came up with! Many of these are tried and true toys and books we’ve bought for our kids!
Baby Easter Basket Ideas
1. Spring stuffed animals are super cute and I especially love the bunny one!
2. I love the push’n’pop car toy because he loves stuff that makes noise!
3. Easter board books are perfect for a baby, too! Here are a couple of great ones!
4. Stacking toys are great for babies working on their motor skills!
5. I love these spring themed weeble woobles for an Easter basket because they are “eggs” that are safe for a baby and cute, too!
6. Last, how cute are finger puppet books? This Peter Rabbit one is so cute and check out this other Little Bunny Finger Puppet book!
What do you think of my baby Easter Basket ideas? What else would you add to the Easter basket?