How to make Rice Krispies Easter Nests
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- (or you could use premade treats from the box)
- Easter candy for decorating (egg shaped!)
- Edible Easter grass
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut + 5-8 drops of green food coloring
- Follow the box directions to prepare the Rice Krispies Treats, then press the treats into a cupcake pan, or use your hands to form the nest shape.
- Mix shredded coconut with food coloring.
- Decorate with "grass" and candy eggs.
Use store bought treats for quicker prep time!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.