The perfect cocktail + a fun movie = a great Girls Night In!
As much fun as going out with the girls can be, sometimes it’s also nice to have a relaxing girls night in. Last week we did just that with a delicious cocktail and a movie on Netflix streaming! Here are just a few of the options we had to pick from for our Girls Night!
- Catch up with an old favorite: Gilmore Girls! Reminisce about high school and how you used to watch Gilmore Girls every week with your mom, or in my case home from college on the weekends. Watch the adventures of Rory, Lorelai and Luke (and more) from the beginning! My favorite part is when they have the town hall meetings, I always wished I lived in a small town that had those!
- Share one of your favorite series with your girlfriends. For me it was the Vampire Diaries, and my friend wanted to watch Hart of Dixie. You can see both on Netflix Straming, but we ended up going with something else for our Girls Night.
- Pick a movie you missed in the theaters! My top choices for Girls Night? The Host, What to Expect When Your Expecting or Silver Linings Playbook!
Wondering what we went with? Gilmore Girls, of course!
Next step, the perfect cocktail!
- Apple Cider Mojitos from Jo-Lynne Shane
- Wild Blueberry Cantaloupe Mint Fizz from Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Hard Apple Cider Sangria from Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pina Coladas from Momma Lew
- Hot Spiked Apple Cider from Mommy Snapped
- Clementine Cosmo Punch from Opera Singer in the Kitchen
Which one would you try? I chose the Hard Apple Cider Sangria!
What are you watching on Netflix these days? Let me know what you would pick for an easy Girls Night In!
Disclosure: Netflix has provided me with products and services in exchange for participation in their #StreamTeam program.
This month’s super sponsor: