This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Here are a few of my tips for a nice, easy cookout with friends!
After you fire up the grill to preheat (we prefer charcoal so it does take a few minutes to heat up), set up some easy apps for your group to enjoy! Watermelon slices and chips and salsa are just the ticket!
While the guys were playing bean bag toss, I worked on getting dinner ready. We had burgers and hot dogs on the grill, salad and S’mores! Keep the food easy with pre-made burgers, I picked up a 12 pack at Walmart, veggies such as asparagus and zucchini are perfect on the grill as well!
Let’s make S’mores! S’more are one of my favorite desserts and perfect for any outdoor gathering! If you don’t have a fire pit, no worries, it’s easy to make s’mores on the grill! Follow my easy s’mores recipe below and you’ll have s’mores ready to eat in less than 10 minutes!
You will need:
- Hershey’s milk chocolate bars- break each bar into sections of 3 pieces
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (perfect for s’mores!)
- Kraft Jet Puff Marshmallows
- aluminum foil
- For each s’more, place a graham cracker square in the middle of the foil, top with a Hershey’s bar section. Top the chocolate with a marshmallow- I like to rip them in half so they spread out more when they cook! Then, top with another graham cracker and wrap the foil around.
- Place on the grill and cook for about a minute, flip (carefully!) and then cook another minute on the other side. Don’t leave them on too long or the crackers might burn!
- Remove from the grill, unwrap and enjoy! Remember, these were on the grill so they will be hot! Handle the foil with care!
S’mores are the perfect dessert for any outdoor gathering all summer long! From your 4th of July get together to a weeknight dinner on the grill, just keep these supplies handy and you can quickly make s’mores any time!
You can pick up everything you need to make s’mores at Walmart this summer! They even have a special display with all the supplies handy! Look for the display in the grocery section of the store.
Cheers to “s’more” summer fun with friends!
Thanks for checking out my easy s’mores on the grill recipe! I’d love to hear from you, what’s your favorite way to make s’mores?