This is a sponsored post.
This week for Mini Chef Mondays we did something a little different. We made a teddy bear picnic! I decided to do the picnic to go along with the fun book giveaway we are doing this week for the new book Mother Bruce. Mother Bruce is a a bear who loves nothing more to eat than eggs!
To start our picnic we made teddy bear toast! We spread peanut butter over the toast and arranged banana slices and raisins to make the face. Carter absolutely loved his teddy bear toast and kept asking for more!
But, the real star of our picnic was our (attempted) teddy bear deviled eggs! We made deviled eggs and used slices of black olives to make the faces. You could use other things to make faces too such as capers, cut up veggies or green olives!
Teddy Bear Deviled Eggs;
You will need:
- salt and pepper
- olives (or other cut up foods for the faces)
Bruce’s goslings think he is their mother and Bruce learns some fun lessons about being a “mom” along the way! Click here to learn more about the book!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Teddy Bear English Muffins // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mother Bruce Teddy Bear Toast – Mini Chef Mondays // Momma Lew
- Cream Cheese Bear Claws // Baby Loving Mama
- Sweet Potato Stew // We’re Parents
- Mother Bruce’s Lemonade Cake // Frugal Novice
- How To Scramble Eggs // Eating Richly
- Bear Claw Cookies // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pizza Burger Sliders // Step Stool Chef
- Deviled Eggs with Capers // Vegging at the Shore
- Bacon & Broccoli Mini Quiches // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Ham and Vegetable Quiche Cups // O’Boy! Organic
- Teddy Bear Picnic // Can’t Google Everything
Did you enjoy this post? Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll also receive a free blogging workbook!