Welcome back to Mini Chef Mondays! This is my first post on my new blog, welcome to My Mini Adventurer (formerly Can’t Google Everything)! This week I decided to round up some of the cutest recipes for kids to share with you guys! I gathered over 25 cute foods you can make with or for your kids! Making recipes together is fun, so why not try making your snacks a little cute by trying one of these recipes below? A few of them also feature some of my fellow Mini Chef Mondays bloggers! Which ones have you tried?
Cute foods using fruit:
One of the easier ways to turn regular food into “cute” is to make your kids snacks into animals, bugs or other characters using fruits and veggies!
Kiwi and Grape Turtles (pictured above)
Fruit and Veggie Butterfly Snacks (pictured above)
Meals and snacks:
Turn lunchtime into fun by trying these cute alternatives!
Hard Boiled Egg Animals (pictured above)
Superhero Lunch (pictured above)
I love all the ways you can customize your waffles and pancakes to make a fun, cute breakfast for your kids!
Desserts and sweets:
Frog Pond Cookie Cupcakes (pictured above)
Penguin and Polar Bear Oreo’s (pictured above)
What other ideas do you have for making “cute” foods? I’d love to hear them and give them a try sometime!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Semi-Homemade Strawberry Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes // Momma Lew
- Fresh Strawberry Banana Muffins // Baby Loving Mama
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches // We’re Parents
- Where Does Beef Come From? Kids Farm Visit // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Grilled Fluffernutter Sandwich // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Four Ingredient Stuffed Mushrooms // Vegging at the Shore
- 5 Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chewy Granola Bars // O’Boy! Organic
- 25+ Cute Foods for Kids! // My Mini Adventurer