With the 4th of July just around the corner it’s time to get planning, if you haven’t already! July 4th is fun for the whole family and a great time to get your kids in the kitchen to help make some holiday treats! I rounded up eight fun 4th of July recipes you can make with your own mini chefs to celebrate Independence day!
8 Fun Recipe for your kids on 4th of July!
- Your kids will go nuts for these Watermelon Ice Pops! How cute are they and fun to make together with your mini chef!
- If you’re looking for a bit of a different flavor in your Popsicles try these Lavender Blueberry ice pops! They look so refreshing for a hot 4th of July party!
- Your kids will sure love to crunch, crunch, crunch the chips up to help make Patriotic Potato Chip Candy!
- For another fun snack with chips make this fun red, white and blue nachos recipe!
- For some classic summer fun make some jello cups with your mini chef! Try these red, white and blue layered jello cups for your 4th of July party for an eye catching treat kids and adults will love!
- Make this easy red white and blue fruit salad for a healthy treat at your party.
- Keep the kids cool with this bright red Fruit Punch recipe! Use frozen blueberries and strawberries for a patriotic garnish!
- Round it all off with these amazing looking patriotic star sugar cookies!
Which ones will you make for your 4th of July party?
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Easy Chocolate Ganache Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mermaid Ice Cream Dream Shake // Finding Zest
- Watermelon Ice Pops Recipe Kids Can Make // Eating Richly
- Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas with Simply Organic Simmer Sauce // Vegging at the Shore