One of my favorite summer drinks is a refreshing Peach Bellini. But these Peach Bellini jello shots aren’t just for summer. You can make these shots year round and I promise, they are delicious either way!
To make these shots I used peach flavored sparkling water instead of champagne. Because half the shots are made with vodka, I thought having two types of alcohol would be a little overwhelming. Another consideration is the expense! A bottle of peach sparkling water or seltzer is only about a dollar! I decided to use sparkling water instead of plain water to make it more fun!
I don’t normally recommend specific brands of alcohol for my jello shots but this is that one I just have to share. It’s Kettle One Botanicals in the Peach and Orange Blossom flavor, and it is awesome! It’s also really good with just plain seltzer because the flavor is so good it can stand on it’s own. So for this recipe I highly recommend using this vodka!
- 1 box peach flavored jello (3 oz)
- 1 cup peach seltzer (or plain if you can't find peach)*
- 1 cup Peach & Orange Blossom vodka, I use Kettle One Botanicals (or peach vodka, or plain if you can't find the flavored)
- In a small saucepan bring 1 cup of seltzer to a boil.
- Mix seltzer with peach jello, stirring well until jello is fully incorporated. (seltzer will fizz a little when you first pour it in, but that will settle down as you stir).
- Add vodka and stir.
- Divide mixture into shot cups. Transfer to fridge to set for about 4 hours before serving.
*For the seltzer there are a few brands that sell peach! I have found it in Polar as well as Bubly brands.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.