The holidays are the best time to make all those treats we’ve been saving up all year! As kids, my sister and I always looked forward to the special cookies and desserts my mom only made at Christmas time and one of my favorites was (and is!) fudge! I made this delicious fudge this week and I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys!
Moms Best Fudge
You will need:
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts
What to do:
- Add evaporated milk, sugar and salt to a saucepan. Heat over low heat until boiling, stirring often.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring all the time so milk and sugar don’t burn.
- Remove from heat and add everything else.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until marshmallows and chocolate are fully melted.
- Pour into a buttered pan (I used 8 inch square pan). Cool in fridge and then cut up!
Tell me, what’s your favorite holiday treat?
This month’s super sponsor: