June is grilling month here on Can’t Google Everything, and I’m sharing a different grilling recipe every week this month! This week I’m sharing this very easy and delicious chicken kabobs recipe! These kabobs are taken from one of my moms old recipes, she used to make them with steak, but they are just as yummy with chicken, too. They are easy peasy to make, perfect for a Friday night dinner!
Grilled Chicken Kabobs:
You will need:
- 2 – 3 Chicken breast (1 per person approximately)
- 1 pepper
- 1 large onion
- mushrooms (I opted out of these this time since they didn’t have them at the veggie stand!)
- Kabob sticks*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tblsp lemon juice
- 1 tblsp water
- 2 tsp dijon mustard (or spicy mustard)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat the grill.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Cut up the pepper and onion into similar sizes.
- Mix the marinate in a large bowl and then add the other ingredients. Toss to coat well.
- Optional step: let it sit for 30 minutes or so for extra marination.
- Thread the chicken and veggies onto your kabob sticks, alternating as you see fit!
- Grill until chicken is fully cooked, about 20 – 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
What’s your favorite grilling recipe? June is grilling month over at our Facebook group Blog Bliss and I’ll be bringing more grilling fun your way this month, too!