This summer I decided to branch out a little from smoothies and introduce my son to one of my favorite drinks- milkshakes! When I was pregnant with Carter I had milkshakes several times per week (doctors order!) and I thought it was about time to share their deliciousness with him!
Milkshakes are so easy to make, and this recipe is sized just for kids. Not too big, but big enough so they feel they are getting a real treat! Simply scoop the chocolate ice cream into a blender and add your milk of choice.
Then add the Nutella and blend. Don’t forget to lick the measuring spoon after! This is a great special sweet treat for a hot summer day or a fun dessert after dinner one night. And hey, go ahead and make one for yourself as well!
Enjoy! What is your favorite flavor of milkshake?
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy! If you enjoyed this summer recipe for kids, why not sign up for my Camp Mom Summer Cooking Camp for Kids! It’s free and it starts today! Click here to sign up and then don’t forget to come back to this post to check out the other Mini Chefs!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Easy Healthy Snack Sliced Apples // Courtney’s Sweets
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops // Momma Lew
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Bites // Finding Zest
- Oyster Cookies // We’re Parents
- Alphabet Kids Snacks A is for Ant // Eating Richly
- Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Sticks // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Lavender White Chocolate Scones // Vegging at the Shore
- Kid Sized Chocolate Nutella Milkshakes // My Mini Adventurer